Friday, June 24, 2011

It Starts as a Whisper...

Do you listen to that voice within, that guides, reproves, and warns you before you are about to go done the wrong path?  It starts out as a whisper and then it gets louder.  Some call it your conscious, self-accusing spirit, or the God within. I heard Oprah say that everday your life is speaking to you, what is it saying?  Be still and listen.  Let us not ignore the warning, it is mercy from God.  That is just how much He loves us. He will give us a warning through a warner to give us a chance to redeem ourselves. 

Lately, I have really been in a reflective mode.  I want to live my best life and the only way to do that is to submit my will entirely to the will of God.  I am learning how to do that.  Self-improvement is the basis for community development.  In the words of Michael Jackson, "I'm starting with the man in the mirror". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. I appreciate your feedback!